2019 Big Climb
Saturday, April 13, 2019
8:00am - 1:00 pm
Cira Centre South
2929 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Name: Terell Jenkins
Sponsored by: LDC Health and Safety Fund
Reach new heights with Big Climb – bringing you up 47 floors to the top of the FMC Tower at Cira Centre South building in support of new cures for cancer. Celebrate your loved ones every step of the way, sharing this amazing experience with committed volunteers striving for new breakthroughs in the fight against cancer.
BIG CLIMB PHILLY
Philadelphia, PA | April 13, 2019
FMC Tower at Cira Centre South
Time: 9:00 a.m.
47 Floors, 1088 steps
THE BIG CLIMB EXPERIENCE
- VERTICAL ESSENTIALS includes chip-timing, event shirt, bag check, mid-climb water stations & post-climb snacks.
- START-LINE FESTIVITIES Get hyped for your climb with family, friends and LLS supporters – featuring live DJ, starting line activities & more.
- STEPS OF INSPIRATION Set your own pace to the top by walking or push yourself for a new personal best. Celebrate your loved ones with special posters featured in the stairwell to commemorate your climb.
- POST-CLIMB CELEBRATION Keep the party going at the top of your climb with a post-climb celebration – bringing family, friends and fellow LLS supporters together in honor of your loved ones.
Big Climb helps The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) support cutting-edge research projects in the most promising areas of cancer research. The impact of LLS-supported research goes beyond blood cancers.
Approximately 40 percent of new cancer therapies approved by the FDA since 2000 were first approved for a blood cancer – which have led to breakthrough treatments for other cancers and serious diseases.
GENERIC REGISTRATION FORM
Please complete the form below.
* Indicates required field.