My LDC Benefits
Move 4 Good
The LDC Health and Safety Fund is excited to share our 2020 campaign Move 4 Good with our members and families. Move 4 Good is designed to help you be your best self. With wellness as the key, we hope to guide LDC members and families along a pathway of physical, financial, and mental wellness through self and group activities. The Move 4 Good campaign also has another aim which is to deliver wellness activities that foster unity and a spirit to give back, while getting healthy. To this end , the 2020 Move 4 Good program aims to strengthen the partnerships we have with the following national and local charities. We partner with these organizations so that our members and their families obtain valuable information and services that may decrease their risk of contracting certain chronic health conditions or provide resources for those suffering from those conditions. If you or a family member would like more information about the services provided by any one of the following charitable organizations please e-mail the health and safety fund @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 215-925-5327.
- Alzheimer's Association
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
- Autism Speaks!
- Lupus Foundation of America
- National MS Society
- Tie on On --- Prostate and Breast cancer Awareness
- Emily Whitehead Foundation For Fighting Childhood Cancer
- American Diabetes Association
Move 4 Good includes:
- Physical Wellness Activities
- Family Wellness Activities
- Health and Nutrition Information
- Stress Management/Financial Wellness Information and Activities
Getting Started -- We are here to help:
- Getting Ready to Move 4 Good (Important please read)
- Weekly Fitness Plans for each event; Start with our in-home fitness plan! You and your family can start in the comfort of your own home with the simple and effective weekly plan.
- Health and Nutrition Informaion
- Fitness Videos
We have a year of events focused on you! Stay connected with Move 4 Good on our Instagram and other social media pages to received health information, hear motivational messages from our 2020 Wellness Champions and qualify for special challenges and rewards throughout 2020. Please e-mail the health and safety fund @ email@example.com or call us at 215-925-5327 if you have any questions about the program.